In front of the house:
- roma tomato seeds in a pot. will thin to one or two plants in couple weeks.
- cilantro, dill, sweet marjoram, basil (basil never sprouted)
- a kitchen onion that had gone to sprout
- a strawberry plant
- some radishes and 'mesclun' salad mix in a large planter
- something planted with chive seeds that grew a seedling, possibly from a wandering 'whirligig'/maple seed. will need to reseed chives elsewhere definitely.
In the two dirt patches/beds to the side and back of house:
- mint ('peppermint') seeds (nothing doing)
- wildflower mix (also nothing yet.)
- three assorted green bean plants in a pot
In the back garden plot:
- three tomato plants, one cherry and two round heirloom types
- rosemary, french lavender
- zucchini and cucumber seeds (nothing came up)
- and most recently I planted a bunch of vegetables--peppers, pickle cucumbers, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprout.
- and I have a few cantaloupe plants still in containers.
Seeds still to plant: sweet peas, sweet corn, chives, more basil (i love basil), mint, more green beans, more radishes and lettuce, and probably some other stuff too. May have to just buy some zucchini plants. Also need something to grow the peas on, more potting soil, another tomato cage, some stakes, and possibly something soft to kneel on. Because I've been planting so much my knees are bruised!